My line of dollhouses are based on little houses all over the world. My Victorian home is based on a little house in the Logan Square neighborhood of Chicago, where my company was born). This lovely house is adorned with stripes & a red pattern. Watch as your child starts to grab little things from around the house to live in her/his little home.
Design Notes: Designed to simply slide together, be drawn on and fully customized by your little designer. I wanted to design a product that would engage your child's imagination, to create a home that they love. The whole idea is to let them do whatever they want as a DIY hands on project that they are sure to love.
- Comes fully wallpapered as pictured
- Recommended for ages 3 and up (I say 3-99 because I love them too)
- House measures: 14 inches tall x 8 inches wide x 14 inches deep
- Made from 100% recycled paperboard, this material is super durable thick "chip board" (like a baby floor puzzle material) and is going to last for a lot of renovations by your child.
- Can be decorated with tape, glue, fabric scraps, spools, paper crafting supplies, tissue paper, and more.
- Comes packed flat in a package that can be stored on a shelf right next to your books. You can put it together and take it apart to store it flat.
- Includes: accessory sheet, kitchen, doors, bedroom, garden & bikes as pictured below for getting started making your lille huset your very own.